The specialist for narrow aisle and block stacking applications
The electro straddle stackers L10 - L12 AS quickly and flexibly lift pallets with closed bases and various type of small containers, even if used in narrow aisles. For this purpose, the trucks have a small turning radius. The spacing of their straddle legs can be flexibly adjusted. L10 AS and L12 AS accelerate freely with a three-phase motor. A SafetySpeed function automatically adjusts the speed to the tilting angle of the tiller.
The tiller head with all of the control elements surrounds the hands and protects them from injury. The deep drawn chassis skirt also protects the operator's feet from getting under the truck. The tiller arm is very long and mounted at a low point to keep the safe distance between the operator and the machine as great as possible. If the operator moves the tiller into the top or bottom end position, the vehicle controller activates an electromagnetic brake. The solid straddle legs improve the lateral stability of the truck.
- The end-of-stroke resistance of the tiller prevents unintended, abrupt braking
- Long tiller mounted at a low point for a large safety distance
- All around tiller protection for the hands
- Deep-drawn lower chassis skirt protects the feet
All Control elements on the tiller are ergonomically positioned and eases operation with both hands. There is also a creep speed button the operator can activate when the tiller is in vertical position. This makes maneuvers in constricted spaces significantly easier. The truck adjusts its speed proportionally to the tiller position. This makes controlling it easier.
- Ergonomically shaped tiller head increases operating comfort
- Creep speed button for maneuvering in constricted spaces
- Proportional speed adjustment depending on tiller position
- OptiLift function for sensitive lifting and lowering
- Gentle and secure lowering of loads
The L10 - L12 AS are on the job even in tight spaces. The high-performance three-phase motor and precision digital control are responsible for this. There is also a Booster Effect available for difficult maneuvers, which increases the lifting speed of the truck for a short period. The OptiLift and Soft Landing function support the operator during load handling. It enables precise lifting and lowering of the load. Last but not least, the truck can be used for a multitude of tasks with its adjustable straddle arms from 900 to 1200 and 1350 mm.
- Adjustable straddle arms from 900, 1200 and 1350 mm
- Linde Creep Speed Button
- Safe load handling with Linde OptiLift
- Booster Effect for additional output
- Quiet 1.2 kW three-phase motor
- Digital controls make maneuvering easy
The maintenance-free three-phase motor with 1.2 kW increases the availability and reduces the operating costs of the straddle stacker. The service technicians can also quickly read out all of the machine data via CAN bus connection and then check it on a notebook. The operator sees the most important information on a digital multi-functional display. Motor and battery covers are made of strong fiberglass reinforced material and are extremely durable.
- Maintenance-free 1.2 kW three-phase motor
- CAN bus structure for quick and easy diagnosis
- Quick access to all service components
- Motor and battery cover of fiberglass reinforced material
- Multi-functional display with operating hours, service and battery charge status displays
|Model||Load capacity/Load||Lift||Battery voltage/rated capacity (5h)||Travel speed, with/without load|
|L10AS 75x70||1.0 (t)||2424 (mm)||24 / 225 (V)/(Ah)||5.9 / 6 (km/h)|
|L12AS 75x70||1.2 (t)||2424 (mm)||24 / 225 (V)/(Ah)||5.8 / 6 (km/h)|
|L10AS 140x50||1.0 (t)||2424 (mm)||24 / 250 (V)/(Ah)||5.9 / 6 (km/h)|
|L12AS 140x50||1.2 (t)||2424 (mm)||24 / 250 (V)/(Ah)||5.8 / 6 (km/h)|
Polyurethane drive wheel
Various drive wheels are available, depending on the operating environment. There are wheels of polyurethane, profiled rubber and non-marking rubber, and wheels with so-called Wet Grip material for wet floor conditions.
Normally the fork carriage consists of two steel tines of adjustable width. The tines can also be adjusted using accessories – the sledges.
Tandem Load Wheel
The tandem load wheel is also available in polyurethane.
Cold store design to -35°C
The cold store protection guarantees full availability and performance of the pallet stacker up to minus 35 degrees Celsius.