Dr. Karoline Jung-Senssfelder
Dr. Karoline Jung-Senssfelder has worked in various roles within the KION GROUP since 2010, and has been responsible for Finance since 2023 as a member of the Executive Board of Linde Material Handling. Previously, she was Senior Vice President Corporate Strategy of the KION GROUP.
Here you can find a brief overview of her professional background:
- 2023–Present Linde Material Handling GmbH, Aschaffenburg
Member of the Executive Board, responsible for Finance
- 2019–2023 KION GROUP AG, Wiesbaden/Frankfurt a.M.
Senior Vice President Corporate Strategy
Member of the Supervisory Board: Linde Material Handling GmbH, Aschaffenburg
Member of the Supervisory Board: STILL GmbH, Hamburg
- 2014–2019 KION GROUP AG, Wiesbaden
Vice President Investor Relations and M&A
- 2014 Linde Material Handling GmbH, Aschaffenburg.
Project Manager Product Cost Optimization
- 2012–2013 Linde Heavy Truck Division Ltd., Merthyr Tydfil, UK
Sales Support Manager
- 2010–2012 KION Group GmbH, Wiesbaden
Manager of Business Development and M&A
- 2006–2010 The Boston Consulting Group GmbH, Frankfurt a.M.
- 2002–2006 Research associate and doctoral student, Endowed Chair of Corporate Finance and Capital Markets, EBS University of Business and Law, Wiesbaden
- 1998–2002 Diploma in Business Administration, EBS University of Business and Law, Wiesbaden, with semesters abroad in the USA and France